Kids Pedal Tractor Pull
Sponsored by: The Power of Yesteryear Club
Chairperson: Kelli Bohland - 419-308-3513
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Registration/Weigh-in: 6-6:30 p.m.
Event starts at 6:45 p.m. in the Library Parking Lot
1. Parents, grandparents, or legal guardians must accompany the children and sign a release form (PDF) which may be downloaded and printed by clicking here or picked up during the event registration.
2. There will be a limit of 30 children per class.
3. There will be four classes as follows:
Age 3 (Exhibition Only)
4. Participants must obey all verbal and hand signal commands of track officials.
5. Participants are required to wear shoes; no sandals, flip-flops, open toe shoes or bare feet will be allowed.
5. Both hands must be on the steering wheel of the tractor at all times.
6. If participants foot comes off pedal within first five feet of track, the pull will be restarted. After five feet, the pull is finished.
7. When any part of the tractor or sled touched the edge of the track, the pull is finished.
8. Pull is finished when forward motion stops. Forward motion is considered stopped when sled chain becomes loose, or participant cannot pull anymore.
9. Jerking the sled is prohibited.
10. Pull length will be measured at the front edge of the sled pan.
11. All full-pull participants will need to return for a pull-off in the respective age bracket.
12. If equipment should malfunction, participant will be permitted to repull.
13. Power of Yesteryear reserves the right to stop any individual pull at the track official’s discretion for any reason.
14. All rules are mandated by Power of Yesteryear and reserve the right to change rules at any point thru out the event.
15. All decisions of track officials are final.
16. Violation of any rule will result in disqualification.