Saturday, August 17, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Location: Small Animal Tent
Cost: $5.00 per square or 3 squares for $10.00
GRAND PRIZE $200
Chicken Plop Ticket Sell Times at the Small Animal Tent:
Wednesday, August 14th: 7:30 – 9:00pm
Thursday, August 15th: 7:30 – 9:00pm
Friday, August 16th: 6:15 – 8:00pm
Saturday, August 17th: 4:00 – 6:00pm
~ A Chicken will be released within a pen with 187 squares (approximately 4”x4” squares).
~ If the chicken decides to plop in your square you will win the grand prize.
~ A Line Judge will be present to decide which square has the most percentage of plop
~ The Line Judge has final ruling
~ If no plop has occurred by 8:00pm then a winner will be randomly selected by drawing. If a plop lands on a square that was not claimed a winner will be randomly selected by drawing.
~ We ask that the chicken not be fed or enticed by spectators.
~ To purchase a square prior to the fair please contact Kelli Bohland at 419-308-3513 or email the fair at email@example.com
~ No need to be present to win, we will contact the winner after the event ending.
~ Proceeds to Benefit the Pemberville Free Fair
4th Annual “4 Week Flip”
Sponsored by & Fundraiser for the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society
DO you like to re-purpose? Then this contest is for YOU! This contest is like the popular show “Flea Market Flip”.
FIND the item at the Pemberville Garage Sale on Saturday, July 20, 2019 ~ Bring back to sell at the Pemberville Free Fair on August 13, 2019
Select ONE of the following categories:
“75 Strong” – find a piece that has good solid structure and bring it back to life.
“75 Re-Imagined” – find a traditional piece and give it a new twist.
“Celebrate” – create an entertainment piece for a house.
1. Flip item MUST be purchased at the Pemberville Garage Sales or the Riverbank Antique Market on July 20, 2019 and completed by August 13, 2019 and returned to the Pemberville Free Fair.
2. Registration MUST be completed at Beeker’s General Store before purchases. A photo of each purchase with the entrant MUST be taken prior to leaving the Pemberville Garage Sale. Photos can be sent to 419-308-9357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society is giving each entrant/team $25 to shop the Pemberville Garage Sale or Riverbank Antique Market for 15 entries. If the item is purchased for less than $25 then remainder monies can be used for re-purposing supplies. Any cost over $25 would be the responsibility of the entrant.
4. Finished projects must be brought back to the Pemberville Fair no later than 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 to the Commercial Tent for display. Items will be sold by SILENT BIDS ONLY, last Bid will be at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 17, 2019, and all items to be removed by 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 17, 2019.
5. Contest Winner will receive a cash prize. The Category winners will be determined by fan voting.
6. If item purchased is unable to be completed by August 13, 2019, please contact Todd Sheets (419-287-3274) or Karen Young (419-308-9357) as soon as possible. Registered entrants who are a “no show” to the Pemberville Fair will be responsible to return $25 to the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society. Questions? Contact Karen Young or Todd Sheets.
Net proceeds of the silent auction will benefit the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society.
American Rabbit Breeders Association Show
Pemberville Free Fair Cordially Invites You to the Annual ARBA Sanctioned Open Show
August 18, 2018
Pemberville Free Fair
405 East Front Street
Pemberville Ohio 43450
ARBA Rules Enforced
Carrier Show Only
$3.00 Pre-entry mail-in deadline - postmarked by August 8, 2018
$4.00 per rabbit - show day
Entries taken from 7 am - 8:30 am
Judging starts at 9:00 am
Judge: Tracie Mills *** We reserve the right to substitute or add judges
|David Hardy, Show Superintendent
|Shannon Wright, Show Secretary
P O Box 115
Dunbridge OH 43414
95th ARBA Convention and Show in West Springfield, MA October 27-31, 2018
|If you are interested in ARBA
or an ARBA membership, contact:
American Rabbit Breeders Association Inc
P O Box 5667
Bloomington IL 61702
Level 1 year/3years
Single Adult $20/$50
Two Adult $30/$75
Single Adult Family $25/$30
Two Adult Family $35/85
Single Youth $12/30
Kids Cow Milking Contest
Got Milk? - A Kids Cow Milking Contest
Thursday, August, 16, Main Stage - 4:45 pm
Registration: 4 - 4:30 p.m.
Kelli Bohland - Chairperson 419-308-3513
“Wilma” and “Mabel” are life sized wooden cows with rubber teats for milking.
You will have 30 seconds‟ to milk as much as you can from your cow!
Each contestant within his/her age category will be judged on amount milked by weight!
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 milkers in each age category!
There will be three awards given for the best dressed farmer that comes to milk a cow! Wear your farmer gear!
There will be extra trivia and drawings for prizes throughout this event! Waiver forms must be signed by guardian prior to event and may be obtained here. First 20 kids to sign up in each age group will get to milk a cow. Come take your chance at milking “Wilma” and “Mabel”!
3-4 year olds
5-6 year olds
7-8 year olds
9-10 year olds
(Age is based on age on day of the event)