Chairpersons: Pat Rollins 419-287-4753 & Cindy Lohrbach 419-287-3876
1. Entries will be received from 6-8 pm on Tuesday, August 17 and 9 am to Noon on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at the American Legion Hall.
2. Each entry must have been created within the last year.
3. There are five age groups: CHILD (5 & under), YOUTH (6-9), TWEEN (10-12), TEEN (13-18), ADULT (19 and over). These divisions will be judged separately in each category.
4. The actual photographs should be no larger than 8”x 10” (this does not include the size of matting or frame).
5. All photographs must be ready to hang on a pegboard hook. This means all photos must be securely mounted on mat board, poster board, cardboard or thin frames. NO LARGE FRAMES FOR PHOTOGRAPHY.
Binder clips are mainly used to hang your pictures; these will not fit over larger frames (or may damage them). Do NOT use tape to hold picture on matting; it will not hold with our August humidity. Keep this in mind when submitting your entries.
6. Photos must be taken by entrant—it cannot be a purchased item. However, entries can be registered by a friend or family member.
7. PROFESSIONAL categories in PHOTOGRAPHY are for those who have presented themselves as a professional & have charged a fee for their work. The person who created the object must submit such items; it cannot be a purchased item.
8. Please do not put your name in a visible area on any of your photo. We want the judges to remain impartial.
9. Judging will be completed by Noon on Thursday, August 19. However, please bear with us as it takes time to record & hang ribbons afterwards.
10. Items may be advertised FOR SALE, but only after judging has been completed.
11. Items may NOT be picked up until after 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 21.
Any item left after 10:00 pm becomes the property of the Pemberville Fair Board. Please show your entry stub to claim your item.
12. The Pemberville Fair Board & the Arts, Crafts & Collectibles Committee are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
13. Judges may or may not award all prizes and/or they may present multiple prizes in one category. Judges’ decisions are final.
14. Categories are listed on the registration form (PDF) which can be found here.