3rd Annual “4 Week Flip”
Sponsored by & Fundraiser for the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society
DO you like to re-purpose? Then this contest is for YOU! This contest is like the popular show “Flea Market Flip”.
FIND the item at the Pemberville Garage Sale on Saturday, July 21, 2018 ~ Bring back to sell at the Pemberville Free Fair on August 14, 2018
Select ONE of the following categories:
“Time for Change” – find a piece that has good solid structure and bring it back to life.
“Time to Twist” – find a traditional piece and give it a new twist.
“Party Time” – create an entertainment piece for a house.
1. Flip item MUST be purchased at the Pemberville Garage Sales or the Riverbank Antique Market on July 21, 2018 and completed by August 14, 2018 and returned to the Pemberville Free Fair.
2. Registration MUST be completed at Higher Ground Coffee Shop, 222 East Front Street before purchases. A photo of each purchase with the entrant MUST be taken prior to leaving the Pemberville Garage Sale. Photos can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society is giving each entrant/team $25 to shop the Pemberville Garage Sale or Riverbank Antique Market for up to 15 entries. If the item is purchased for less than $25 then remainder monies can be used for re-purpose supplies. Any cost over $25 would be the responsibility of the entrant.
4. Finished projects must be brought back to the Pemberville Fair no later than 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 to the Commercial Tent for display. Items will be sold by raffle tickets sold by the Historical Society during the time of the fair. Ticket winner will be drawn at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 18, 2018, and removed by 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
5. Contest Winner will receive a cash prize. The Winner will be determined by fan voting.
6. If item purchased is unable to be completed by August 14, 2018, please contact Todd Sheets (419-287-3274) or Karen Young (419-308-9357) as soon as possible. Registered entrants who are a “no show” to the Pemberville Fair will be responsible to return $25 to the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society. Questions? Contact Karen Young or Todd Sheets.
Net proceeds of the raffle will benefit the Pemberville-Freedom Area Historical Society.