Saturday, August 21st at 5:30 p.m.
Single duck = $5.00
Quack Pack (6 ducks) = $25.00
Flock of Ducks (25 ducks) = $100.00
Ducks will be launched into the Portage River at the Bridge St. bridge. 1st duck to cross the finish line at the Bierley St. bridge will be the grand prize winner. Spectators can watch the derby on the bridges or on State Route 105 in front of the library and legion hall.
• Event may change date, schedule time, or cancel due to river conditions and weather. If derby is cancelled winner will be drawn by random drawing of entries.
• All ducks entered will be provided by Pemberville Free Fair and will remain their property.
• Once ducks are launched, no attempt to free or interfere with any duck is permitted unless deemed necessary by the event workers. The event workers reserve the right to manually maneuver ducks along the course.
• Grand prize winner is responsible for all taxes. Winner will be issued IRS forms for the value of the prize.
• Winner not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone and announced on our Facebook page. If prize is not claimed in 15 days Pemberville Free Fair may select an alternate winner through random drawing of entries.
Duck Sales next to the 50/50 Tent on the Fairgrounds:
Wednesday: 4:30 to 10:30 p.m.
Thursday: 4:30 to 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 4:30 to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday: 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Contact Chairman: Kelli Bohland 419-308-3513
Event Sponsor: Baker Insurance Agency LLC.
Pemberville, OH 419-287-3231