Chairpersons:Cindy Lohrbach 419-287-3876 & Pat Rollins 419-287-4753
1. Entries will be received from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15, and 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, at the American Legion Hall.
2. Each entry must have been created within the last year.
3. Age groups are: Adult (19 and over), Junior (13-18 years), Youth (6-12 years), and Child (5 and under). These divisions will be judged separately in each category.
4. All pictures must be ready to hang on a pegboard hook. Do not use tape, it will not hold with the humidity in our area. The clips used to hang your pictures will not fit over larger frames.
5. COLLECTIBLE EXHIBITS ONLY must fit in a 12" x 12" area. We are very limited on space. Items larger than this will NOT be considered for awards.
6. PROFESSIONAL categories in Arts & Crafts are for those who have presented themselves as a professional & have charged a fee for their work. The person who created the object must submit such items. It cannot be a purchased item.
7. Typewritten cards of explanation add interest to your display and may help in judging. This is optional. Do not put your name on the card.
8. Please do not put your name in a visible area on any of your items. We want the judges to remain impartial.
9. COLLECTIBLE EXHIBITS ONLY: When entering an item, if you need to set up your own display, please see a committee person for supervision.
10. Judging will be completed by Noon on Thursday, August 17.
11. Items may be advertised FOR SALE, but only after judging has been completed.
12. Items may not be picked up until after 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 19, 2017. Any item left after 10:00 p.m. becomes the property of the Pemberville Fair Board. Please show your entry stub to claim your item.
13. The Pemberville Fair Board and the Arts, Crafts & Collectibles Committee are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
14. Judges may or may not award all prizes and they may present multiple prizes in one category. Judges' decisions are final.
15. Categories listed below.
Registration form (PDF) can be accessed here or may be picked up during the entry times listed above.
1. Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils
2. Graphite/Pencil, Charcoal, Pastels/Chalk
3. Ink Sketches
4. Oils, Acrylics
5. Water Colors - Tempra - Spray Paint
6. Mixed Media (2 or more media)
1 . Scrapbook Pages - Limit of Two 2-Page displays per person
2. Clay, Ceramics, Cement, Plaster
3. Glass (stained, fused, blown)
5. Legos, K-Nex
6. Rainbow Loom
C) Collectibles (any kind) No Indian artifacts
Must fit 12" x 12" space, Limit of two collections per person
1. Child 5 & Under
2. Youth 6 - 12
3. Junior 13 - 18
4. Adult 19 & Over