Chairperson: Shannon & Kevin Wright 419-392-6921
THE PEMBERVILLE FAIR BOARD IS ASKING FOR A $5.00 DEPOSIT PER EXHIBITOR, NOT EXHIBIT, TO BE GLADLY REFUNDED AFTER 8:00 P.M. SATURDAY WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR SMALL ANIMALS AND YOUR AREA HAS BEEN CLEANED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
A: FOWL: Any fowl
B: Poultry: Any chicken breed
C: Rabbits: Any rabbit breed
Best of Show Trophy in Fowl & $25 Certificate to Countyline Co-Op
Sponsored by Buckeye Ridge Farms, Genoa Ohio
Best of Show Trophy in Poultry & $25 Certificate to Countyline Co-Op
Sponsored by Organ Collision
Best of Show Trophy in Rabbit & $25 Certificate to Countyline Co-Op
Sponsored by Town and Country Animal Health Care
1st - Blue Ribbon
2nd - Red Ribbon
3rd - White Ribbon
HM - Green Ribbon
Rabbit Judge - Fred Burkholder
Fowl & Poultry Judge - Jerry Swartz
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Entries taken on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, between 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
2. Exhibitors must live within a 30 mile radius of Pemberville.
3. Fair board furnishes pens.
4. Owner must provide food and the fair board will provide water and bedding.
5. Diseased animals will be excluded.
6. Judging will be held on Wednesday beginning promptly at 12:00.
7. Only one award per exhibit.
8. It is suggested that “Thank You” notes be written to sponsors and the fair board will mail for you.
9. No “For Sale” signs may be posted until after 4 p.m.
10. Exhibits will remain until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.
11. Fair board is not responsible for any death, disease, theft, etc. of exhibit.