Chairpersons:Cindy Lohrbach 419-287-3876 & Pat Rollins 419-287-4753
1. Entries will be received from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 16, and 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, August 17, 2022, at the former elementary school.
2. Each entry must have been created within the last year.
3. There are five age groups this year: CHILD (5 & under), YOUTH (6-9), TWEEN (10-12), TEEN (13-18), ADULT (19 and over). These divisions will be judged separately in each category.
4. All pictures entered must be ready to hang on a pegboard hook. This means framed or sturdy display board or matting. Do NOT use tape to hold picture on matting; it will not hold with the August humidity. The binder clips we use to hang your pictures will not fit over larger frames—keep that in mind when submitting your entry.
5. COLLECTIBLE EXHIBITS: Try to keep your displays compact. We are not limiting space, but appreciate your effort to share the limited area with others. Try to keep it to a 12” x 14” space.6. COLLECTIBLE EXHIBITS: When entering an item, if you need to set up
your own display, please see a committee person for supervision. It gets rather crowded back there & some entries already displayed may be of a delicate nature. Thanks.
7. Printed cards of explanation add interest to your display & may help in judging. This is optional. Do not put your name on the card.
8. Please do not put your name in a visible area on any of your items. We want the judges to remain impartial.
9. PROFESSIONAL categories in Arts & Crafts are for those who have presented themselves as a professional & have charged a fee for their work. The person who created the object must submit such items; it cannot be a purchased item.
10. Judging will be completed by Noon on Thursday, August 19. However, please bear with us as it takes time to record & hang ribbons afterwards.
11. Items may be advertised FOR SALE, but only after judging has been completed.
12. Items may NOT be picked up until after 7:00 pm on Saturday, August 17.Items must be picked up between 7:00 & 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 20. If unable to do so, make arrangement for someone else to retrieve your entries. Any item left after that time becomes the property of the Pemberville Fair Board.
Please show your entry stub to claim your item.
13. The Pemberville Fair Board & the Arts, Crafts & Collectibles Committee are
not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
14. Judges may or may not award all prizes and/or they may present multiple prizes
in one category. Judges’ decisions are final.
15. Categories are listed on entry form (PDF) that can be accessed by clicking here.