Chairpersons:Cindy Lohrbach 419-287-3876 & Pat Rollins 419-287-4753
1. Entries will be received from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 17, and 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at the American Legion Hall.
2. Each entry must have been created within the last year.
3. There are five age groups this year: CHILD (5 & under), YOUTH (6-9), TWEEN (10-12), TEEN (13-18), ADULT (19 and over). These divisions will be judged separately in each category.
4. All pictures entered must be ready to hang on a pegboard hook. This means framed or sturdy display board or matting. Do NOT use tape to hold picture on matting; it will not hold with the August humidity. The binder clips we use to hang your pictures will not fit over larger frames—keep that in mind when submitting your entry.
5. COLLECTIBLE EXHIBITS: Try to keep your displays compact. We are not limiting space, but appreciate your effort to share the limited area with others. Try to keep it to a 12” x 14” space.
6. PROFESSIONAL categories in Arts & Crafts are for those who have presented themselves as a professional & have charged a fee for their work. The person who created the object must submit such items; it cannot be a purchased item.
7. Printed cards of explanation add interest to your display & may help in judging. This is optional. Do not put your name on the card.
8. Please do not put your name in a visible area on any of your items. We want the judges to remain impartial.
9. COLLECTIBLE EXHIBITS: When entering an item, if you need to set up your own display, please see a committee person for supervision. It gets rather crowed back there & some entries already displayed may be of a delicate nature. Thanks.
10. Judging will be completed by Noon on Thursday, August 19. However, please bear with us as it takes time to record & hang ribbons afterwards.
11. Items may be advertised FOR SALE, but only after judging has been completed.
12. Items may NOT be picked up until after 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 21. Any item left after 10:00 p.m. becomes the property of the Pemberville Fair Board. Please show your entry stub to claim your item.
13. The Pemberville Fair Board and the Arts, Crafts & Collectibles Committee are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
14. Judges may or may not award all prizes and they may present multiple prizes in one category. Judges' decisions are final.
15. Categories are listed on the registration form (PDF) which can be found here or may be picked up during the entry times listed above.