Chairpersons: Pat Rollins 419-287-4753 & Cindy Lohrbach 419-287-3876
There is a limit of FIVE entries per person
The maximum size of each PHOTO (not mat or frame) is 8"X10"
Photos can be black and white or color
1. Entries will be received from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 15, and 9 a.m. to Noon on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, at the American Legion Hall.
2. Each entry must have been created within the last year.
3. Photo MUST be taken by entrant - it cannot be a purchased item. (Entries can be REGISTERED by a friend or family member.)
4. Age groups are: Adult (19 and over), Junior (13-18 years), Youth (6-12 years),
and Child (5 and under). These divisions will be judged separately in each category.
5. All pictures and photographs must be ready to hang on a pegboard hook. All photos must be securely mounted on mat board, poster board, cardboard or framed. Remember - the clips used to hang your photos will not fit over larger frames.
6. The PROFESSIONAL category is for those who have presented themselves as a professional & have charged a fee for their work.
7. Please do not put your name in a visible area on any of your items. We want the judges to remain impartial.
8. Judging will be completed by Noon on Thursday, August 17.
9. Items may be advertised FOR SALE, but only after judging has been completed.
10. Items may not be picked up until after 8:00 pm on Saturday, August 19, 2017.
Any item left after 10:00 pm becomes the property of the Pemberville Fair Board. Please show your entry stub to claim your item.
11. The Pemberville Fair Board and the Photography Committee are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
12. Judges may or may not award all prizes and they may present multiple prizes in one category. Judges’ decisions are final.
Registration forms (PDF) are available here for you to print or you may pick up during entry times indicated above.
D) PHOTOGRAPHY CATEGORIES
2. Sports/Sporting Events
5. Miscellaneous Nature
7. Seascapes/Sea Life
9. Digitally Altered (and/or special effects added)
11.Collage (multiple photos in one display)
12.Past Pemberville Free Fair Photos
(exempt from Rule #2)
13.Miscellaneous (anything else!)