Have fun and add some color to the sidewalks of Pemberville!
13th Annual Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest ~ Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Presented by the Pemberville Public Library
Sponsored by the Pemberville Free Fair Board & the Pemberville Independent Merchants Association
Chairpersons: Pat Rollins 419-287-4926 & Susan Lang 419-287-4012
Sidewalk blocks will be numbered starting from the corner of Front Street and Memorial Drive and progressing towards the business district. Everyone is welcome to have fun and add some color to the sidewalks of Pemberville!
1. Registration forms are available at the Pemberville Library or online here (PDF).
2. Register your block(s) at the library and sign the liability form to be eligible for judging.
3. You must supply your own chalk or charcoal.
4. Blocks must be completed by 3 p.m. Notify the library when you are finished.
5. Judging starts promptly at 3:30 p.m. All judge’s decisions are final.
6. Winners will be posted on the Pemberville Library doors. They will also be announced on the Main Stage following the Kiddie Parade. Ribbons will be handed out at that time. Ribbons that are not picked up then will be available in the Fair Board Raffle tent.
7. The Sidewalk Art Committee has the right to remove any artwork that appears inappropriate.
8. The Pemberville Library, Pemberville Independent Merchants, the Pemberville Fair Board and the Sidewalk Art Committee are not responsible for any accidents.
Ribbons will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each age group or category.
The age group/categories are:
Up to and including 1st Grade
2nd - 4th Grade
5th - 7th Grade
8th - 12th Grade
Group (consists of 2 or more people)