Ross will begin his junior year at Eastwood High School this fall. He is the son of Amy Witker, and Rick and Marcy Beaverson. Ross holds membership in the following: Eastwood
Cross Country, Track, Wrestling, FFA, Chess Club, Art Club,
and the annual musical. Outside of Eastwood, he is involved with 4-H, is a 4-H Camp Counselor, and a member of Bethlehem Lutheran Church. After graduation Ross plans on attending BGSU and enrolling in the Army ROTC program.
The fall of 2018 will find Sarah beginning her senior year at Eastwood High School. The daughter of Marsha and John Briscoe, Sarah finds herself busy with several affiliations at Eastwood. She is a member of Key Club, International Club, National Honor Society, and People Inc. You may also see her performing in the Eastwood Musical and working as a lifeguard. She enjoys the outdoors, swimming, dancing,
and traveling. During the summer of 2017, she traveled with her family and the International Club to Spain, France, and Italy! Following graduation from Eastwood, Sarah plans a career in the medical field.
In the fall of 2018, Ciara will begin her senior year at Eastwood High School. During her high school career she has shared her talents with the Eastwood Choir. Following her 2019 graduation, she plans to pursue a career in Pharmacy.
Ciara is the daughter of Tracy and Robert Blevins, Pemberville.
A 2018 graduate of Eastwood High School, Leigh is now a freshman at Lake Superior State University, where she will be studying Fire Science and Para-medicine. As an alumnus Eastwood High School golfer, she donates her time to Hidden Hills Youth Golf Clinic, and is a member of the Troy Township Fire & EMS Explorers. Leigh is daughter of Tom & Kathy Snyder.
Pemberville Free Fair Royalty Contest Rules
1. Contestant MUST be an incoming freshman or older and a resident in the Eastwood School District.
2. Males and females may participate.
3. Deadline to show intent to participate will be May 15th prior to the fair.
4. Tickets being dispensed will be counted and signed for at the time they are dispersed.
5. Tickets will be dispersed to only the contestant or a parent/guardian.
6. Ticket count attendance is mandatory! Ticket counts are held monthly.
7. All tickets sold MUST be turned in at each ticket count. Unsold tickets must also be brought to ticket count for verification purposes.
8. Each contestant is financially responsible for every ticket dispersed. Lost or unaccounted for tickets will be charged to the contestant.
9. The final ticket count will be held on the Monday evening prior to the start of the fair.
10. Commission will be paid as determined by the Pemberville Fair Board.
11. Commission checks will be presented at the recognition ceremony on Wednesday of the fair.
12. DRESS CODE: As a royalty contestant, you are representing yourself and the Pemberville Free Fair. A modest appearance is required when selling tickets and attending the fair. If you need clarification, please see Kara or Kate.
13. Each contestant will be required to sell tickets for a period of one hour during the fair. Times will be scheduled at the final ticket count.
14. Participation in the Saturday parade is MANDATORY and there will be ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CELL PHONE USAGE DURING THE PARADE.
15. The winner is required to pull the winning 50/50 raffle ticket on Saturday evening at 11:00 p.m.